Job Opening: Principal Software Engineer
1. Develop core infrastructure for the Eva AI meeting facilitator.
2. Design and implement large-scale services for telephony and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technologies.
3. Design and develop robust and scalable infrastructure for Automated Speech Recognition Systems.
4. Use the knowledge of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), SIP Trunking, SDP (Session Description Protocol), PBX (Private Branch eXchange), and RTP (Realtime Transport Protocol), and a large-scale ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider).
5. Drive and push adoption of good coding practices, processes, and operations.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and 8 years’ experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation; or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and 10 years’ experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
8 years’ experience in distributed systems, SIP, VoIP technologies, and C++ [10 years with Bachelor’s degree].
5 years’ experience in TCP, HTTP, REST, and related networking technologies.
5 years’ experience working with large-scale ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider).
Sound like you? Apply below.